Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pretty Shitty Winter So Far

So I haven't really gotten much done with Azula the past few weeks due to the very nasty weather and ice.  I've started up working with her again and the other day I went out to the  barn and decided to do some tying exercises.  This was her second time and again she did really really well :D.  Of course she did do her little rock back and forth thing, testing the rope, but only pulling enough to put a little pressure on her face before walking back to the hitching post.

And that's after almost a month of no handling :) very proud of her.

So this month I'm planning on doing alot more work with her.  I'm going to work on picking up feet and getting her used to brushing XD she really hates having her legs done.  As well as leading and tying.

~GRELL~

No comments:

Post a Comment