Thursday, June 12, 2014

Yearling

I seem to have neglected my blog lately, but with a new job and getting used to the 12 hour shifts I haven't found any time to write anything.

Anyways, Azula has finally hit the yearling mark and has been sticked at 12.3-13 HH.  She's also a fearless bugger, wasn't afraid of the measuring stick at all.

So far I'm just letting her grow now and handling her once in a while, but she stands quietly for haltering now, stands quietly for brushing, relatively quiet for braiding, quiet when I clipped her bridle path, picks up her feet, and recently started working on her getting used to having something on her back; just a saddle pad, but it's a start I guess.


These were when I sticked her at 12.3 hh in april.




And these four were taken in May, I haven't sticked her since April, but should do it again to see how tall she is now since she seems to be growing like a weed now.


~GRELL~

No comments:

Post a Comment