Friday, March 14, 2014

Nine Month Mark and Spring Plans

Who all wishes this snow would just melt already?  I sure do, I'm sick of this weather!  In two months I only got out for one trail ride before a snowstorm took away our beautiful weather.

So Azula will be 9 months March 23rd, 9 days away!  She's not really growing a lot, though, but we string tested her and she should be getting close to the 15 HH mark.  Right now I'm skeptical, but she's still a baby, maybe she'll have a growth spurt this summer? :P

With the milder weather we've been having I've gotten back into working with her while the barn owner works with her half sister.  Lots of going from one stall together to a stall besides each other and leading and tying sessions.

Anyways, the big plan for this spring is that I may be bringing Azula and my older mare, Rosie, over here to keep them home for the summer!  Now I have to work the kinks out of my blueprints for the paddock and round pen set up, plus the expenses I'll have to pay out for everything, but it should look pretty epic once it's done.  I'll be sure to post progress pictures of that here along with Azula's training as with her closer to home I'll be able to devote more time to her training.

And now for updated pictures of my dirty filly!

but first a picture of her new sparkly brushes!

As you can see she's dirty XD curse my love for black and white horses!
And there's that forelock I love so much <3



~GRELL~



No comments:

Post a Comment